Peachy Sunflower Salad Recipe
When the evenings are warm and you’re looking for something light to eat, a summer salad is an excellent choice. This Peachy Sunflower Salad is sweet enough to be dessert but light enough to beat the heat. It combines juicy Oregold® Peach slices and grapes with honey yogurt and crunchy sunflower seeds.
It’s a great way to cool off after a hot day.
See Detailed Nutrition Info on
- Oregold® Peaches
- Red Seedless Grapes
- Honey Yogurt
- Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Arrange pinwheels of Oregold® Peach slices on lettuce-lined plates.
- Fill centers with red seedless grapes and serve with honey-sweetened yogurt.
- Sprinkle with dry-roasted sunflower seeds.
We're biased, but we recommend Oregold® Peaches
for this recipe.
Oregold® Peaches are the Southern Oregon pride and joy of summer. Grown in our own Rogue Valley orchards, these peaches thrive on the sun-filled days and comfortably cool nights. Each of our peaches is handpicked and shipped within an hour or two, ensuring that you receive the freshest peaches — ripe and in perfect condition. Extra sweet and astonishingly juicy, these peaches are a tasty bite of summer.
What To Do Next…
- If you try this recipe or have a favorite dish that keeps you cool in the summer, please let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
- Order your box of Oregold® Peaches today.
A delicious summertime treat!