Handpicked at their peak, giant strawberries are the May Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Collection delivery. These sweet, delicious berries are perfect for eating by the handful, but they’re also a great in a recipe that lets them shine, like this strawberry parfait recipe.
Strawberry Parfait Recipe
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Set four parfait glasses in the refrigerator to chill.
- Cut strawberries in half. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine yogurt, cream cheese, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the berries and the yogurt mixture into alternate layers in the chilled glasses.
- Chill and serve cold. Serves 4.
Do you have a recipe that showcases strawberries? Share it with us.