Feast on life and connect with friends when you serve up apple nachos at your next get-together with a little help from Reluctant Entertainer’s Sandy Coughlin.
Start with thinly sliced apples. Use any type of apple you like, we recommend Honey Crisp or Fuji.
Next, add Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn
and a sauce made to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Apple Nachos with Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn
- 2 Honey Crisp apples, sliced thinly
- 6 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Jif creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- Caramel Apple Moose Munch
- In a double boiler, melt the white chocolate until creamy. After smooth and melted, fold in 1/2 cup Jif creamy peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Slice the apples thinly and layer and arrange on a platter.
- Drizzle back and forth with the white chocolate peanut butter sauce.
- Heat the chocolate fudge sauce (on stove or in the microwave) and drizzle on top of the peanut butter sauce.
- Sprinkle Moose Munch on top and serve!
What a delicious-looking snack!
For a second apple nacho recipe, us
Granny Smiths apples and top them with Harry & David honey roasted cashews and white chocolate peanut butter drizzle for a crunch too tasty to pass up.
For a third apple nacho option, here’s a Banana Split Honey Crisp Apple Nachos
What topping combos would you like to try?