She’s done it again! Summer just got a little spicier with Gina Homolka
’s taste-bud-tingling, Caribbean-inspired chicken wing recipe. Turn up the heat at your next summer get-together when you add Harry & David Jerk Grilling Sauce
to this effortless outdoor appetizer. Be sure to keep the extra napkins nearby because your guests will definitely be grabbing for more.
- 26 oz (16 pieces) chicken wing drumettes, skin removed
- 3/4 cup Harry & David Jerk Grilling Sauce
- fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken wings and the Jerk Grilling Sauce. Gently toss to coat and let marinade an hour or longer.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet, and line them up in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve hot.