- 1 package Harry & David® Sweet Mango Dried Fruit
- 1 package Harry & David® Mesa Verde Trail Mix
- 1 package Harry & David® Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 1 package Harry & David® Sesame Garlic Tortilla Chips
- 10 oz mild salsa
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- Chop dried mango into small pieces, roughly the size of a sunflower seed.
- Using back of a clean pan or a small bowl, crush trail mix to size of mangos, then mix mangos and trail mix together.
- Melt truffles, being careful not to scorch. Add chili powder, cinnamon, and cumin to melted truffles and stir until smooth.
- Using a pastry brush, brush one side of each tortilla chip with chocolate mixture and lay flat.
- While the chocolate is still liquefied, sprinkle roughly 1½ tablespoons of mango mixture on top of each chip.
- Let cool and serve with salsa.
Have a festive and fun celebration! We’d love to hear which Cinco de Mayo recipes you’ll be using this year!