CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE RECIPE
Here comes Peter Cottontail. And as we all know, Easter will be hot on his heels. Which means it’s time to start planning your celebration. After the ham and the hunt, all your bunnies will be hankering for a delicious Easter dessert.
If you’re looking for a fun new way to spice up the day, make dessert into a tea party and try out our easy molten lava cake recipe. It uses our decadent chocolate truffles and pairs perfectly with our coffees and teas.
Chocolate Molten Cake Recipe
See Detailed Nutrition Info on
- Preheat oven as directed on the cake mix.
- Butter the Sspring Fform or Cceramic pans.
- Pour about a 1/2 cup of cake mixture into each pan and bake on a cookie sheet in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and gently press one frozen chocolate truffle into the center of each cake.
- Bake cakes for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Invert cakes and serve on plates.
- Garnish with whipped cream and berries (optional).
- When your guests cut into the cakes the truffle will flow out like lava.
- Serves 4.
What To Do Next…
- What do you think of the recipe? Please let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.
- Don’t forget to check out our entire springtime collection of handcrafted Easter gifts.