St. Patrick’s Day dinner parties are fun to plan, and the menu is quite easy. A different take on traditional corned beef and cabbage is to make a sweet marmalade sauce using Harry & David® Meyer lemon marmalade and hot spicy mustard; bake and serve! You’ll certainly wow your guests and might even get a kiss on the cheek!
Since legend has it that kissing the actual Blarney Stone is supposed to give the kisser the gift of persuasiveness and eloquence, I guess a good kiss on the cheek, as guests come through the front door, is the right way to get the party started.
- 1 Jar – Harry & David Meyer Lemon Marmalade
- 4 Tbsp. of the Harry & David Honey Hot Mustard (available in stores only)
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2-4 lb. brisket (already cooked)
- Mix ingredients together.
- Pour them over an already cooked brisket, either boiled or in a slow cooker.
- Bake at 350 until glaze is crisp and brown. Approximately 30 minutes.