Create a delicious brunch that everyone can enjoy this spring. Tim Keller, our executive chef, has made it easy with two unique recipes for the perfect brunch bites featuring our mouthwatering spiral ham, our famous hot and smoky pepper and onion relish or our pepper and onion relish with orange, and the legendary Wolferman’s® English muffins.
Savory White Cheddar, Egg, and Ham Brunch Bites
- 2 Wolferman’s® 19010 original recipe English muffins
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. half-and-half
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. Harry & David® hot and smoky pepper and onion relish
- 2 ounces Harry & David® spiral-sliced ham
- 1 ounce Harry & David® white cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 sprig Italian parsley (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the microwave.
- Brush each half of both English muffins, and lightly toast.
- Use the remaining 1 tablespoon butter and grease a shallow baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, half-and-half, and kosher salt and add to prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 350º F toaster oven for 20-22 minutes, or until just set.
- While the eggs are baking, shred the cheese and cut small pieces from the pre-sliced ham.
- Remove the baked egg from the oven and cut into 4 even pieces.
- To assemble, spread the relish onto the muffin, place the egg onto the relish and the ham onto the egg, and top with the cheese.
- Broil until golden brown and slice into 8 pie-shaped wedges.
- Garnish with Italian parsley, a pinch of salt and pepper, and hors d’oeuvre picks.
Sweet Orange Maple Ham Brunch Bites
- 2 Wolferman’s® cinnamon raisin English muffins
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 ounces Harry & David® spiral-sliced ham
- 1/2 cup Harry & David® pepper and onion relish with orange
- 24 Harry & David® maple almonds
- 1 pinch salt and pepper1 sprig fennel
- Brush all 4 English muffin halves with the melted butter, then toast.
- Dice the ham and mix with the relish.
- Cut each muffin half into 6 pieces and top with the ham-relish mix.
- Finish with a maple almond, salt, pepper, and fennel.