Green Chili and Chorizo Queso Dip is an easy, cheesy dip that can be made in minutes! Made with ground chorizo, green chili, and Harry & David Queso, this will become your new favorite appetizer recipe.
This dip is loaded with flavor and is perfect as a quick snack or to serve as an appetizer at your next impromptu gathering! Harry & David Queso is great warmed up on its own, but the addition of chorizo and green chilies make it filling enough to satisfy a crowd.
Tip: If you can’t find chorizo at your grocery store try using ground beef, chicken, or pork. Or, if you want to make this vegetarian simply skip the meat and add in one more tablespoon of green chilies, which will also add extra flavor.
Green Chili and Chorizo Queso Dip
- ¾ cup ground pre-cooked chorizo
- 2 tablespoons canned green chilies
- 1 jar Harry & David Queso
- Pico de gallo (for garnish)
- Tortilla chips (for serving)
- In a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish add the ground pre-cooked chorizo, green chilies, and Harry & David Queso. Stir to combine.
- Next, place the dish in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute.
- Stir and then cook on high for an additional minute or until the queso has warmed through.
- Remove dish from the microwave and place on a serving plate.
- Garnish dip with pico de gallo and serve with tortilla chips.