Ready for a delicious way to take pizza night up a notch? We have a warm and crispy pizza recipe that we know you’ll love. It’s topped with fresh summer produce and grilled to perfection.
If you’ve tried our recipes before, then you know how much we love our fresh fruit. So, we topped this grilled pizza with our juicy Oregold® Peaches. When grilled separately, these peaches are a tasty compliment to the salty prosciutto and tangy, peppery arugula. All these bold flavors are balanced with a generous amount of mascarpone to add that creamy richness you’d expect from your favorite pizza.
Grilled Pizza Recipe
- 2 fresh peaches
- Homemade or prepared pizza dough
- 4 oz mascarpone cheese
- ½ lb thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups arugula
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces.
- Flatten each piece into a circle. Brush with olive oil and salt.
- Place on a hot grill for 2-3 minutes, flip, and grill the other side.
- Slice fresh peaches and place on grill until grill marks appear. Set aside.
- Spread the mascarpone on the grilled pizzas, and top with the grilled peaches, a few slices of prosciutto, and a handful of arugula leaves.
- Add salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil to taste.