Congrats to our Hosted Dinner Sweepstakes winner, Shannon D.!
HARRY & DAVID’s
HOSTED DINNER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY AND WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. WINNERS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Harry & David’s Hosted Dinner Sweepstakes (hereinafter, the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM (Pacific Daylight Time) on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM (Pacific Daylight Time) on Friday, July 13, 2018 (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: You must be 21 or older at the time of entry and have or open an account on Facebook.com to participate in the Sweepstakes. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Facebook.com.
Step 1: Check out Harry and David’s Facebook page. During the Entry Period, Harry & David will post a Sweepstakes post and question on its Facebook page, located at https://www.facebook.com//harryanddavid/.
Step 2: Review and accept the Official Rules. The Official Rules (located at https://www.blog.harryanddavid.com/hosted-dinners-sweepstakes-rules) can be accessed by clicking on the first comment of the Sweepstakes question post. After reviewing, you must “Like” the first comment of the Sweepstakes question post to acknowledge that you reviewed and agree to the Official Rules.
Step 3: Respond to the question and use hashtag #Sweepstakes. You may answer the Sweepstakes question post at any time during the Entry Period, but the answer must be in a comment to the original Sweepstakes question post. You may only answer the question once, with a maximum of one (1) entry per person possible.
- ENTRY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Entries received: (i) must be unique and created exclusively by the entrant; (ii) cannot have been previously entered into a sweepstakes, contest or have been published; (iii) cannot not be awaiting publication or submitted for publication consideration during or after the Entry Period; and (iv) must not contain material that constitutes infringement or violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights. Entries must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes. We are a family friendly company and no entry may contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; or that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. Entries must not contain material that is in violation of or contrary to federal laws or regulations or the laws or regulations of any state where the submission is created.
- ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS: Use of computer programs or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service provider will apply. By entering on Facebook.com and using the promoted hashtag #Sweepstakes you understand that (a) the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use your entry and excerpts of your entry (including photos and digital images) in any advertising and promotional materials in any form or format (including visual, sound, print and electronic) and to post entries or portions thereof on its website, blogs, social media accounts/pages, advertising, etc.; (b) you have acquired all permissions necessary and grant any and all necessary rights and licenses to Sponsor to use your entry as provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright, privacy, publicity and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity; (c) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claims arising from any use of the entry; and (d) you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for such uses. Upon submission, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on facebook.com. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Facebook.com. Employees of Harry and David, LLC and its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and other related companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families, are ineligible.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) winner will be chosen, who will each receive two (2) tickets to the Harry and David Hosted Dinner to be held at 6:30 pm (Pacific Time) on July 19, 2018 at Larks Kitchen Cuisine in the Ashland Springs Hotel, located at 212 E. Main Street, Ashland, OR. The Winner must agree to, and comply with, all Sweepstakes terms and conditions in order to redeem the prize. Transportation is not included; the winner is solely responsible for transportation, and any associated expense, for the winner and his or her guest to and from the Hosted Dinner.
The ARV of each Hosted Dinner ticket is USD $50.00. The total ARV of the prize is USD $100.00.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prize winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and use, including, without limitation, federal, state and local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive.
- WINNER SELECTION: Potential winners will be randomly selected on or about July 16, 2018 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by a drawing conducted by Sponsor’s representative, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners notified by Facebook private message. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
If a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason or does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of Sponsor’s notification, or if Sponsor’s notification or the prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the potential winner forfeits the prize, and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
Each prize winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, name and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and releases Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder – the “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook.com account associated with the submitted entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be invalid if incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or entity. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to participate or by any human error that may occur in the delivery or processing of Sweepstakes entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes to eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- WINNERS LIST: Visit https://www.harryanddavid.com/hosted-dinners-sweepstakes-rules from July 16, 2018 through August 15, 2018 for the names of the winner(s).
- SPONSOR / ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Harry and David, LLC, 2500 S. Pacific Hwy, Medford, Oregon 97501. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.com. By entering, entrants release Facebook.com from any and all liability with regards to the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER HARRY AND DAVID, LLC., NOR ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZES SET FORTH HEREIN.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: The laws of the State of Oregon, excluding its conflict of law rules, shall govern the Sweepstakes. The state and federal courts of Oregon shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversy concerning the Sweepstakes, and each entrant hereby waives all objections to such jurisdiction and irrevocably submits to venue in those courts.
Harry & David is an Assumed Business name of Harry and David, LLC.
© 2018 HARRY AND DAVID, LLC