Looking for a mouthwatering lamb burger recipe with a twist? Cook up these unique grilled lamb burgers with pita bread, yogurt and mint for a Mediterranean-inspired treat that everyone will enjoy.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup Harry & David® pepper and onion relish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Serve with 4 heated pitas, thick Greek-style yogurt, slivered fresh mint leaves, and more Harry & David® pepper and onion relish
- Combine the lamb with the pepper and onion relish, salt and pepper.
- Form into 8 patties and brush with olive oil.
- Grill the patties until medium rare, about 8 minutes, or medium, about 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Split the pita bread and place a patty in each half. Top each patty with pepper and onion relish, drizzle with yogurt and sprinkle with mint. Serve immediately.
If you try this recipe, please let us know. We’d love to hear how it went.