Looking for a mouthwatering lamb burger recipe with a twist? Cook up these unique grilled lamb burgers with pita bread, yogurt and mint for a Mediterranean-inspired treat that everyone will enjoy.
Lamb Burgers with Pepper and Onion Relish
- 1-1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup Harry & David® pepper and onion relish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Serve with 4 heated pitas (thick Greek-style yogurt, slivered fresh mint leaves, and more Harry & David® pepper and onion relish)
- Combine the lamb with the pepper and onion relish, salt and pepper.
- Form into 8 patties and brush with olive oil.
- Grill the patties until medium rare, about 8 minutes, or medium, about 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Split the pita bread and place a patty in each half. Top each patty with pepper and onion relish, drizzle with yogurt and sprinkle with mint. Serve immediately.