Rare and delicious honey mangoes are the June Fruit-of-the-Month Club® Selection, and this fruit delivery is right on time so you can make a stunning mango salsa. If you’re looking for something fresh and sweet with a bit of heat and great crunch this mango recipe is for you.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro or mint
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss gently to mix.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve immediately. Makes about three cups.
Do you have a recipe that features mangoes? Share it with us!