When your friends try this peach ice cream, they’ll be surprised to know that it’s is vegan, dairy-free, and allergy-friendly, because it tastes so much like the real deal! Since there are no added sugars or preservatives, you’ll feel great reaching for that second bowl. And, because this nice cream comes together so quickly, it’s a great dessert recipe for impromptu summer parties and barbecues.
Peach Nice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of full-fat, canned coconut milk
- Optional: ½ tablespoon honey or tablespoon of lemon juice
- Several hours ahead of time, chop, seal, and freeze peaches and bananas
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse. Scrape sides and blend again, repeat until combined and smooth. If necessary, add more coconut milk, but you’ll want the mixture to stay as thick as possible
- Serve immediately for best results
Serves two, but scales up or down easily to serve more! If you’re looking for a more tropical treat, try our Pineapple Nice Cream.