If you have never had grilled peaches, this recipe is an easy, delicious way to start.
The grilling process pulls the peaches’ sugars to the surface and then caramelizes them, producing an extra-sweet flavor that pairs perfectly with blue cheese. Add some honeyed pecans, and you have a simple but wonderful fruit and cheese appetizer that’s good enough to steal the spotlight from almost any main course.
Grilled Peaches, Cheese and Honey
- 6 Oregold® Peaches (halved and pitted)
- 12 Tbsp. Rogue Creamery® or other blue cheese (at room temperature)
- 12 Tbsp. Harry & David® almonds or pecans (chopped)
- 12 Tbsp. honey
- Lightly oil and preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill peach halves cut side down until well-marked and lightly cooked.
- Arrange peach halves cut side up on six plates.
- Fill each cavity with one tablespoon of blue cheese and one tablespoon of nuts.
- Drizzle honey over peaches, cheese and nuts.
We’d Love to Hear from You!
- What might you add to this recipe?
- Order your Oregold® Peaches to use in this recipe today.