When the evenings are warm and you’re looking for something light to eat, a summer salad is an excellent choice. This Peachy Sunflower Salad
is sweet enough to be dessert but light enough to beat the heat. It combines juicy Oregold® Peach
slices and grapes with honey yogurt and crunchy sunflower seeds.
It’s a great way to cool off after a hot day.
- Oregold® Peaches
- Red Seedless Grapes
- Honey Yogurt
- Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Arrange pinwheels of Oregold® Peach slices on lettuce-lined plates.
- Fill centers with red seedless grapes and serve with honey-sweetened yogurt.
- Sprinkle with dry-roasted sunflower seeds.
What To Do Next…
- If you try this recipe or have a favorite dish that keeps you cool in the summer, please let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
- Order your box of Oregold® Peaches today.
A delicious summertime treat!