These apple, pear, and orange juice recipes using fresh fruit from Harry & David come from Abby at Beijos Events. Each of the three recipes requires only a few simple steps before you start your morning on a delicious note!
With the new year comes new resolutions, and this year I’m all about eating more fruits and vegetables. Every morning when I get up, I make myself and my family fruit and veggie-based juices. They don’t take long to make, and everyone in the family likes them. I try to use the freshest ingredients, which makes them even sweeter!
The best part about making juices is that there’s no wrong way to do it. Just pick the ingredients you love! Fruit brings the sweetness, but I love adding lots of veggies for extra variety and nutrients.
Ready to get your juice on? Here are three pear, apple, and orange juice recipes that are family favorites. Each recipe makes one juice, but can be easily scaled up to prep for the week or share with everyone. These recipes can be made using a juicer or high-powered blender and feel free to use these flavor combinations in a smoothie instead.
Three Simple Juice Recipes
PRETTY IN PINK GRAPEFRUIT ORANGE JUICE
- 1 large grapefruit
- 2 Harry & David Oranges
- 3-4 strawberries
- ¼ lime
- ½ inch fresh ginger root
- Cut off the skin on all ingredients.
- Blend together and enjoy over a cup of ice. I make this juice for my family a couple times a week.
GET YOUR GREENS ON WITH A GREEN SMOOTHIE!
- 1 Harry & David Apple (skin removed and cut up into quarters)
- 1 Harry & David Royal Riviera Pear (skin removed and cup up into quarters)
- 2 large handfuls of kale (feel free to add more)
- 1 lemon (skin removed)
- 1 orange (skin removed)
- 1 kiwi (skin removed)
- Optional coconut water
- Simply remove the skin from all your ingredients and placed them into your juicer.
- Top the drink with coconut water for a touch of tropical flavor. Enjoy right away.
REFRESHING ORANGE SMOOTHIE
- 1 Harry & David Orange (peeled)
- 1 lemon (peeled)
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 carrot (cleaned and peeled)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (just remove skin)
- ½ cup coconut water
- 3 ice cubes
- Wash, peel, and cut fruits and veggies and add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes.
In 2021 Food Trends we explore the recipes we think will be a hit this new year! From sunny orange mocktails to personal charcuterie boards, let’s start the year with something delicious.