If you’re looking for an easy cream cheese dip to liven up your snack tray, Harry & David® Pepper and Onion relishes
are amazingly versatile. Our sweet recipe adds a delightful flavor to tortilla chips, while mixing in the orange variety adds a citrus tang. For a not-so-subtle spice that works well with cream cheese as a dip for finger foods, ghost pepper and onion relish is second to none.
Click for more Pepper and Onion Relish recipes.
- 1 jar Harry & David® Pepper and Onion Relish, any variety
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Blend softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add relish and blend well.
- Serve with crisp tortilla chips, snack crackers, or finger foods.
What To Do Next…
- What’s your favorite way to enjoy pepper and onion relish? Please let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.
- Order your supply of Harry & David® Pepper and Onion Relish today.
- We invite you to stock up on all of your favorites, and enjoy your own Bestselling Condiments Box.