Here’s an easy dessert that’s ready in minutes. This elegant Pumpkin Affogato Recipe is as simple as it gets. Just two ingredients and you have a rich, creamy coffee dessert that’s perfect for fall!
Let’s start this affogato off with freshly brewed coffee. The flavor of the coffee is as important as the ice cream you choose. I followed it up with pumpkin ice cream to tie in all the wonders of fall.
Take the flavor up a notch by selecting one of the many Harry & David flavored coffees. I used Caramel Pecan Coffee to add a bit of buttery flavor. The ice cream and coffee blend together beautifully to create a spoonful of bliss. The flavor is similar to a latte, but infinitely better.
Pumpkin Affogato is a dessert you’ll crave often, which is fine because you can crush those cravings in the time it takes to brew your favorite Harry & David coffee. You now have a sweet treat that’s the perfect ending to any dinner party…or the beginning of brunch.
Pumpkin Affogato Recipe
- ½ cup pumpkin ice cream
- 4 ounces freshly brewed hot coffee
- butter cookies and/or cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Scoop 1/4 cup ice cream into a small chilled bowl.
- Pour 2 ounces coffee over ice cream.
- Repeat with remaining ice cream and coffee.
- Garnish with cookies and cinnamon sticks, if desired, and serve immediately.