Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chutney Recipe
The moment you walk through your door and catch the aroma of a delicious Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chutney meal simmering in the kitchen, you know two things:
1) dinner is ready
2) you did it all without lifting a finger
Being able to cook a meal “low and slow” for hours, without having to worry about pulling it out of the oven at the right time is one of the great advantages of having a slow cooker or crock pot in your kitchen.
This recipe couldn’t be simpler! Just throw in the ingredients, set your slow cooker to the right temperature, and leave it be. You’re now free to go to work, enjoy the great outdoors, or watch TV completely stress-free.
Sandy Coughlin of The Reluctant Entertainer
has brought you this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chutney Recipe made specifically with the slow cooker in mind. This recipe adds a unique twist, using Harry & David Mango Chutney
, with only 2 other ingredients.
Slow-Cooked To Perfection
- 1 large red onion
- 1 jar Harry & David mango chutney
- 1 small pork loin roast (2lbs)
- Spray the bottom of a slow cooker, adding the small pork loin roast.
- Slice large red onion, and add the full jar of Harry & David’s Mango Chutney.
- Cover cook on high or low heat, leave until the meat is moist and tender, perfect for shredding and serving on a bed of rice.
It’s a simple, quick and tasty meal that will leave friends and family asking for seconds. Serve over rice to really bring out the flavors. And for the next night? Leftover pulled pork tacos!