Fast and Fresh Peach Salsa
We love any recipe that lets us enjoy summer’s sweet, juicy peaches. While peaches are great grilled
, poached and even fried- there’s just something about a peach salsa recipe that tastes as fresh as the fruit from our trees.
With tart lime, fiery jalapeños, and, of course, those perfect peaches
– this Oregold® Peach Salsa is a little sweet, a little spicy, and packs in a whole lot of flavor.
Perfect for entertaining, post-work snacking, or an at-home taco night, this simple recipe is an excellent go-to for any day of the week.
Spicy Peach Salsa Recipe
- 4 fresh, ripe Oregold® Peaches
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- ½ lime
- ½ red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 tsp salt
- Dice peaches, tomatoes, and half the onion into a small bowl.
- Chop cilantro or cut with scissors and add to the bowl. Add lime juice and salt.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips.