This Sparkling Strawberry Rosé Cocktail is a tasty twist on your trusty Rosé wine. This cocktail recipe, created by Lauren from Climbing Grier Mountain, combines just a few simple ingredients to make the perfect summer beverage!
Let’s raise a glass, shall we?
I can’t think of better way to celebrate spring occasions than with a pretty pink cocktail in hand. With the weather finally warming up, this Rosé Lemon Spritzer would make a delightful addition to any brunch, lunch, or dinner spread.
This Rosé cocktail is made with fresh lemon, strawberries, mint, and simple syrup. But, what makes this cocktail stand out is the addition of Harry & David Rosé. This rosé wine is light with subtle hints of watermelon, which makes it the perfect refreshing drink to sip on a warm day.
Looking for a perfect occasion to serve this to fun Summer beverage? Why not throw a brunch party, and treat your guests to this sparkling cocktail as an alternative to classic mimosas! Kick off your shoes, relax under the sunshine, and serve up a glass of Rosé Lemon Spritzer. I promise it will make for a summer afternoon you’ll never forget!
Sparkling Lemon and Rosé Cocktail Recipe
- 6 oz Harry & David Rosé
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 4 strawberries (halved)
- 2 lemon wheels
- Club soda
- Fresh mint (for garnish)
- Place two strawberry halves and 1 lemon wheel in the bottom of each cocktail glass.
- Muddle the strawberry and lemon wheel so the juice release.
- Next, add 1/2 oz of simple syrup and 3 oz Harry & David Rosé wine to each glass.
- Fill the glasses with ice and a splash of club soda.
- Stir to combine and then garnish with fresh mint.