Especially perfect for anyone who loves chocolate and nuts, this recipe for chocolate cashew medallions shows you how to easily create decadent desserts that everyone will love.
Chef Keller writes:
The Chocolate Decadence Cake is fantastic with a variety of Harry & David products. I often cut the cake into quarters and do four different flavors per batch: Moose Munch® Gourmet Popcorn, cashews, marmalade, enrobed fruits, trail mixes, and preserves, to name a few. I will microwave each quarter of decadence separately (15 seconds), mix in the ingredients, and roll into 1-inch medallions.
Giant Cashew and Chocolate Decadence Medallions Recipe
- 1 pound Harry & David® Chocolate Decadence Cake
- 2 cups Harry & David® giant cashews
- Once the Chocolate Decadence Cake has defrosted, cut into quarters, place in a small microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 35 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of giant cashews and mix.
- Place half of the mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Roll into 2-inch-diameter cylinder, repeat with the remaining mix, and refrigerate until the cylinders have become firm.
- Remove the mixture from the plastic, slice into quarter-inch medallions, and place on tray or parchment paper.
- Keep cool and covered until ready to serve.
What To Do Next…
- What do you think of the recipe? Please let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear from you.
- Order a sweet treat from our wide array of exquisite Valentine’s gifts today.