Combine all the classic flavors of summer into one simple dish! This delicious Peach Caprese Salad from Elizabeth Harris of Floating Kitchen is the perfect side to all your late-summer meals.
- 3 Harry & David Oregold Peaches (pitted and sliced into wedges)
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes (sliced into wedges)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh Ciliegine “cherry size” mozzarella cheese (drained)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces prosciutto (cut into strips and rolled)
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves (torn)
In a large bowl, gently toss together the sliced peaches, sliced tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese while you drizzle in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle in the salt and black pepper.
Fold in the prosciutto and basil leaves.
Divide the salad between serving plates and enjoy immediately.